Cookies: About their use...
Cookies: What are they?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer when you visit a website . Then they are sent back to the originating website on subsequent visits or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies act as memory of a website , allowing it to remember your computer when you return to visit the website. Cookies can also store your preferences, improve your user experience as well as choose the most relevant ads to the user. For more explanation about cookies, including cookies know that have been installed on your computer and how to manage and delete please , please consult the rfc6265.
Cookies: session and persistent
A website can use session cookies that only remain active until you close the browser on the Internet or use permanent cookies that remain active for a specific period of time.
In this website, cookies are used for one or more of the following objectives.
- Strictly necessary: Cookies that are strictly necessary to provide the services required by the user.
- Performance: Cookies that gather information about how visitors use the website, including which pages are most visited and receive error messages from web pages.
- Functionality: Cookies allow a website to record choices made by the user ( eg your username, language or region ) and provide enhanced features, more personalized.
- Segmentation or advertising: Cookies used to provide more relevant ads to a user or more according to his interests. These are also used to limit the number of times a user sees an ad and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
Cookies: de terceiros
Este website pode também autorizar a colocação de cookies de terceiros através de serviços que dele constam. Estes cookies não se encontram sob o nosso controlo. Para mais informações sobre a forma como esse terceiro utiliza os cookies, por favor consulte o website desse terceiro.
Cookies: third party
The cookies used in gbtembedded.com are listed below.
- User Preference
- FluentLocale_CMS cookie that remembers the language in use
- FluentLocale cookie that remembers the language in use
PHPSESSID save any preferences and settings that you can set during the visit to the site e.g. if the user is connected or disconnected . If this cookie is blocked it is possible that the site fails to function properly. This cookie is deleted once you exit the site.
PastMember: stores data about access. This cookie does not store personal information but if it is a registered user, it is used to update their data in the database. This cookie is stored for 90 days.
- these cookies are cookies for the system.
- google analytics
- __utmz stores information regarding the origin of the user, i.e. if the site came from a search engine ( and if so, the search word used ) , a shortcut or any other page ( bookmarks, for example) .
- __utma the number of visits (per user ), the time of the first visit, the previous visit and the visit that instant.
- __utmb e __utmc são are used to check the time that people are on the site, beginning and end of the visit.
Cookies: how to control and delete?
Most Internet browsers accept cookies. However, you can always change these settings so that it refuses new cookies, disable existing cookies or allow just to know when new cookies are sent to your computer. To prevent future storage of cookies on your computer, refer to the instructions of the manufacturer of the help browser on the Internet ( usually available under " Help" / " Help " , " Tools " / " Tools " or " Edit " / " Edit " .) For more information see the recommendations of Google or Microsoft. Note that, if you reject or disable cookies, you may lose access to one or more functions of the website. Also note that disabling a cookie or a category of cookies does not delete the cookie from your browser. You must do this from the browser ..
Cookies: possible changes...
To refer to Directive 2002/58/CE of the European Parliament and of the Council, click here